December 17, 2009

Excellent Video and Articles on allergies and other problems



Now time for some Christmas pictures!!






In other news, Pickles was to the vet, and turns out he has a luxating patella and will need surgery (over $1000). So we will be saving our pennies for that! Chloe and Rinaldo are same as usual, and VERY excited to be opening presents when Christmas time comes!

We hope everyone enjoys the holidays! The pooches will be babysat for 10 days while my boyfriend and I go to visit his family in Newfoundland.

2 comments:

Chloe and Libby said...

I hope you and Colin have a wonderful trip and that you dont miss the furry kids too much even though I know you will. :)
Sorry to hear about Pickles knee! Did you have more than the one opinion done? It would be great if surgery wasn't needed of course.
Thanks also for the info you provided, I'll be checking it out as well. Have a great weekend

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I saw your comment at Bolo's blog. In fact, I used to think that Bolo was probably the only Shar Pei in blogland:)

Happy to meet you (wags) - you seem to be a very nice human.

Licks n wags,
Oorvi