Got some routine blood work done on Chloe last week and found out she had elevated kidney and liver enzymes. Got a urinalysis done and found out she is in the early stages of kidney disease. I luckily caught it at a very very early stage so now I can do things to help slow it down immensely. We are changing her diet to something with less protein, try that for a bit and redo her blood work. And then go from there.
Seems we are having problems with everyone ... when it rains it pours.
Pickles is having some skin issues and we have him on antibiotics and steroids. Chloe also had an ear infection and got some drops for that.
Rinaldo and Pickles had a random fight and I thought Pickles was going to need stitches on his ear, it was torn open pretty good! But he healed well. Then they got into another random fight a week later and Rinaldo's leg was swollen and he was limping, thought I was going to have to take him in to the vet but it cleared up on it's own.
The foster puppies are doing great. The little boy got adopted a few days ago, I've added a picture I took of him and his new family.