March 16, 2010

Aylesford Lake in March

The dogs enjoyed a trip the other day to Aylesford Lake!

Still lots of snow and ice there, but the dogs loved it! I was actually able to get a picture of them in front of the sign as well.

And today, while I had my car at the dealership, Chloe and I walked around Middleton! Then we found a trail from old train tracks and walked along there until we came to a bridge, but then we had to turn around because it was time to go back and pick up the car!




























































2 comments:

koko said...

Great walkie... beautiful pictures.

Licks, hero

Chloe and Libby said...

OMG!!!! If I could only get my gang to sit like that!!! Haha! Never in a million years. I loved the pictures they were all great I really love the ones where you were down on their level.
Libby