April 14, 2009

Chloe is moving! Kingston to Kentville ...

Well,

We have been busy packing, etc and the big move day is on Saturday!
So it's a safe bet we won't have anything up for a bit.

So now we no longer are in Kingston, but Kentville!
We will have to get lots of pictures of the new doggie spots!

We also will have a doggie and kitty roommate! They are so much fun. Ernie and Cooper.
I am sure I will get lots of pictures of them all together - Causing great mischief!

I know my pooches will be sad to move away from the atv trail in the woods that is across the street ... and the river. I will have to take them on an extra long journey through there before we leave. Same as Cape and Sand. We will be sad to be leaving.

Hopefully we will be able to return to this lovely area!! It is a great place.

Wish us luck with the move! Chloe doesn't have much faith in my U Haul driving skills LOL...I've driven one before though so I have PLENTY of faith in my skills!
These are our new friends! Ernie the dog and Copper the kitty!

3 comments:

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

HUH!!!????? i thought you were moving to Middleton, by ME!!!???

Chloe and Libby said...

Wow, moving, what fun!
Cant wait to see pix of the new place.

DogsDeserveFreedom said...

Good luck with the move. Put some pics up when you have time

Thanks for popping by and leaving a comment on my blog.

DogsDeserveFreedom