April 21, 2009

The Dockyard Cats Need Donations!

I absolutely love the work Pierre does!

http://live.haligonia.ca/halifax-ns/woof/1014-halifaxs-very-own-catman.html

Anyone willing or able to donate?
Here is the note he sent out ...


Good day every one,
I am almost out the door from the CF ( retirement ).
I will still feed the Dockyard Cats and managing the TNR Program in the Dockyard.
We still need dry food ( Kirkland dry food) at Costco and Friskie wetfood and blankets, litter.
I am in the Dockyard every morning 7 days a week.
I could pick up the food where ever you are...
I also collect recylebale cans and bottles.

My email at home iszorro@eastlink.ca
Cell # is 497-0577
I would like to thank all of you that help me in the past and future with the Dockyard cats.
Do not worry about them I will be taking care of them till the end.

Thank you again.

Pierre Filiatreault ( almost retired )

1 comment:

DogsDeserveFreedom said...

So wonderful to hear that someone is out there feeding these guys. I can't make a donation - I usually send my contribution to TNR cats to their vet bills in my local area. TNR is one of the programs I try to coordinate (I say try because I'm still new at that!). But I did want to comment and say - Great job!


DogsDeserveFreedom